This event is held entirely online. Access detials will be provided from the host, upon registration.
Tue | Jun 08 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Connected Voice, the voluntary sector infrastructure support organisation for Newcastle and Gateshead presents this online event, in association with Newcastle City Council
This session gives you the opportunity to find out more about the Newcastle Fund, Newcastle City Council’s primary grant-giving programme for voluntary, community, charitable and social enterprise organisations serving Newcastle.
Round 12 of the Newcastle Fund will open on Tuesday 8th June 2021 and will close on 24th August 2021. If you are considering applying to the Newcastle Fund, this is a session you cannot afford to miss. The session content is led by Newcastle City Council’s Newcastle Fund team and will include:
• What is funded and why – key criteria and priorities
• New funding streams for Round 12
• What’s in the application form and how applications are evaluated
• Opportunities to ask questions and clarify key points
• An outline of the ongoing support available to help you to make your best application to the Newcastle Fund, from Newcastle City Council and Connected Voice.
Registrations for this session from outside our region, and from non-voluntary sector organisations will have to be declined, in order to prioritise the intended audience.
Joining instructions for Zoom will be sent out to successful registrations 24 hours in advance. For security reasons these will not be sent before, and must not be shared with any third party, as they will not be admitted into the Zoom session.
Subscribe To View Zone(s)