Are you a Durham business owner?
Do you want to increase your sales and find new customers?
Join the Department for International Trade (DIT) North East and Durham City Council for a free virtual event, designed to showcase the training, support and funding opportunities available in your area to expand your customer base internationally.
Businesses who attend the virtual event will:
- Be provided with an update from your council on the local initiatives and business support available
- Find out about the practical support on offer through DITs International Trade Advisers
- Discover how your business can benefit from the Export Academy
- Learn about the funding available for eligible businesses to grow overseas
- Receive an update on the latest Free Trade Agreements, what they will mean for North East businesses and the opportunities they bring
- Hear about the British Business Bank programmes operating in the North East, including Start Up Loans and the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund
- Meet one of the North East LEPs experienced connectors and find out more about the North East Growth Hub
- Network with like-minded local businesses
- Have any of your queries answered during an interactive Q&A session
- British Business Bank
- Department for International Trade North East
- Durham City Council
- North East England Chamber of Commerce
- North East Growth Hub
- UK Export Finance
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to discover the support available in your area to help you grow your business overseas successfully!
Registered businesses will receive further information detailing the support on offer in your area prior to the virtual event, we encourage you to come prepared with questions to make the most of this session.
Please note this event is only open to registered businesses based in Durham interested in trading internationally or wanting to learn more about the service Department for International Trade North East. You may be contacted prior to the event to assess eligibility.