This event is held entirely online. Access detials will be provided from the host, upon registration.
Wed | Jun 29 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
This workshop will give you and your business the opportunity to understand energy use and carbon emissions within your business and perhaps more significant in your supply chain.
This workshop is three hours long which gives plenty of time for participant lead discussion and questions to be answered. The idea being that half the time will be spent delivering structured presentations and the other half discussion around the topic and how it applies to businesses. The more questions the better the workshop!
This two hour workshop will take you through topics such as –
1. Basics of Electricity and Energy
2. Business Energy bills and charges.
3. Carbon Footprint, understanding Greenhouse Gas Accounting.
4. Measuring your Business including Supplier Carbon Footprint.
5. Energy Systems such as EV charging, Solar panels and LED lights.
6. Energy Efficiency Management.
Non Membersprices start from
Subscribe To View Zone(s)