Welcome to FSB Durham Virtual Networking session, designed to help us all keep connecting, collaborating and supporting each other at a time when change is on our doorstep.
As a degree of ‘norm’ returns we’ve switched to fortnightly networking, it’ll still be the usual blend of information and chat to keep everyone informed and motivated. Over 1000 small business from across the North East have joined us, why not you this week?
We will meet virtually for about an hour and cover the following:
- FSB Download – A brief summary of what the FSB are doing to support you, hosted by Howard Little, FSB Membership Advisor
- Speedy Introductions – Your chance to introduce yourself, your business and what you are looking for.
- Once more Howard will be venturing from his shed, this week he’s off to The Fun Zone in Langley Moor to join owner Craig Hugh. As he’s ‘little by nature and by name’ lets see if he is brave enough to try out the big slide!!
- Open Q&A – Your chance to bring up topical matters for discussion with all registrants. An opportunity to connect with all registrants via LinkedIn or other forms of social media.
- Join us for this new virtual concept of networking from the comfort of your own home via Zoom.