Thu | Sep 23 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Please note this is a hybrid event and will be held at Netpark (TS21 3FD) and on Zoom
This event is for County Durham SME Newcomers to Design Thinking, to drive innovation and creativity in their company.
This exciting and successful creative method is for your business if you want to create, transform, improve, diversify, extend your product, process or service.
You will gain knowledge about what companies are achieving through Design Thinking. This will include the explanation and use of case studies to highlight the beneficial effect of design in business.
You will learn about how to apply methods to ignite your creativity and really get you excited about future opportunities for your business.
Register for the masterclass with a workshop now. This workshop is part of the Durham Future Innovation Building Programme.
WHAT DESIGN THINKING IS AND WHY IT MATTERS
Section ONE: What Design Thinking is.
1. Where has it come from?
2. Why does business want to employ it?
3. How does it differ from a ‘standard’ approach (to business challenges)
4. Five phases of Design Thinking
5. Kind of business challenges that Design Thinking can be used for .
Section TWO: Examples of using Design Thinking in practice.
1. How can Design Thinking help you create better products and services?
2. Design Thinking outcomes: recent use cases of achievements from organisations who have used/use design thinking.
3. What to put in place to ensure design thinking success
Bio Nick Devitt
This event is delivered by a world class design thinking expert with an impressive range of experience in design. He has been an Associate for the Design Council, designed many new products, transformed services, delivered business design programmes, and worked with many businesses.
Non Membersprices start from
Subscribe To View Zone(s)