This event is held entirely online. Access detials will be provided from the host, upon registration.
Wed | Sep 14 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Connected Voice Haref strives for health equality for ethnically minoritised communities in the North East of England.
This session is for frontline workers in Newcastle from health and wellbeing services in the public and VCSE sectors. This session is to enable participants to connect with and deliver effective services to people across majority and minority ethnic communities.
This session will help improve:
· Knowledge of local ethnically minoritised communities and cultures
· Understanding of what local ethnically minoritised communities need
· Skills to help identify some of the barriers to accessing health services
· Confidence working with different communities
· Good practice to improve access into your service
· Experience of providing health and wellbeing services
· Course suitable for those with or without significant experience of providing services to ethnically minoritised communities and individuals
Non Membersprices start from
Subscribe To View Zone(s)